Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mom, Ghost aren't really real are they?

 Ghost. Are they real? It is up to the individual. My kids said no. Until today that is. At ages 11, 9, 7 and 4 they all had their own opinion that ended up at no. So my twisted little brain started smoking and their world started to implode.
   I downloaded an application to my phone that is suppose to show the unseen on a radar and translate their spoken unheard words. When the phone started to translate and show the ghost location my wonderful offspring began to lose hope of a peaceful day or night. This was the beginning but not the end.
   Discovering another app. (application for those few less savvy then myself), it allows you to speak and change your recorded voice into different sounds. I taught myself to speak backwards and then play the recording backwards so it was correct. When played, it sounded demonic and just happened to be their names.
  At home this was quite entertaining, but out on our bike ride and hike the ghost translator just happened to keep speaking their names. So much that is that my children refused to be around me when the ghost radar was on.
  This was all accomplished by setting the recording as my text alert and having my wonderful wife text me when they would come around.
 In case you are wondering, the "ghost radar classic" and "ultra voice changer " are available at Amazon app. store for free.
  I will say that I have a warped sense of humor and many don't like it, but with that said, my kids are going to bed quickly and quietly after this encounter.
 Please try this and share your kids sleepless nights experience.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment