Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Your ears will not fall off dad

    Yep, that's right, I told my 4 year old my ears would fall off. Why? For the laughs. He was sitting next to me on the couch and noticed that the sunburn on my ears was peeling. "Dad, what is that white stuff on your ears?" I told him that as you get older that is how you know your ears are going to fall off. Silence, then wide eyes, "I don't have any on my ears do I ?" Answer was no. "Maybe I will grow new ones like a rabbit." He laughs uncontrollably and replies, "That would be really cool!" Then he adds or maybe even a dog, or better yet an elephant. I tell him maybe my nose will fall off and then I can grow an elephants nose so I can reach things far away or spray them with water when its hot out. "That would be totally awesome!" He later figured it out but still says it would be really awesome if it happened.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment